Why Ecodek®Composite Decking is Special?
- It does not rot, warp or splinter
- It does not need painting or staining or sealing
- It is easy to fit
- IT IS ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY.
- Long life – Solid composite decking boards are a superior alternative to hardwood or softwood decking.
- Better noise absorption than wood, plastic or hollow decking boards
- Less waste means you’re not paying for off-cuts
- MADE IN THE UK
- Prices on a par with hardwood decking boards but without the maintenance
- Unrivaled green credentials
- Slip resistance decking – A low potential for slip wet or dry
- Wood polymer composite decking has become widely accepted and popular over the past 5 years largely due to its “vitually fit and forget” properties.
Ecodek® solid decking boards are made from reclaimed beech wood fibres and polymer resins; these create a premier solid, durable wood polymer composite product.
YOU can use Ecodek® composite decking boards for a wide range of environments including outdoor dining, leisure areas, balconies, caravan decking. It can also be used as fencing or cladding.
If you are considering purchasing hollow decking boards to save costs, you might want to compare decking boards before you make a decision.
Made from the finest recycled material including plastic from recycled milk bottles and beech wood flour that has been FSC approved
Add style and value to your home. Easy to install no special tools or equipment required.