Why AT® Composite Decking Boards are Special?
- No rotting, warping or splintering
- Does not need painting or staining or sealing
- It is easy to fit
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY.
- Long life – Solid composite decking boards are a superior alternative to hardwood or softwood decking.
- Better noise absorption than wood, plastic or hollow decking boards
- Less waste means you’re not paying for off-cuts
- MADE IN THE UK
- Prices on a par with hardwood decking boards but without the maintenance
- Unrivaled green credentials
- Slip resistance decking – A low potential for slip wet or dryWood polymer composite decking has become widely accepted and popular over the past 5 years largely due to its “vitually fit and forget” properties.
Advanced Technology® solid decking boards are made from reclaimed beech wood fibres and polymer resins; these create a premier solid, durable wood polymer composite product.
YOU can use Advanced Technology® composite decking boards for a wide range of environments including outdoor dining, leisure areas, balconies, caravan decking.
Further more it can also be used as fencing or cladding.
Made from the finest recycled material including plastic from recycled milk bottles and beech wood flour that has been FSC approved.
Add style and value to your home.
Easy to install no special tools or equipment required. Customers who worked with our Advanced Technology composite decking are surprised at how easy it is to work with.
“easier to work with than wood” …Alan O’neil